Matthew Sous is an associate attorney at Smith Bovill, P.C.
Prior to joining Smith Bovill, Matthew served as an Assistant Attorney General with the State of Michigan and as a housing litigation attorney with Legal Services of Eastern Michigan.
An advocate for public service, Matthew has previously served as a City Commissioner in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan and currently serves on the executive council of the Young Lawyers Section of the Michigan State Bar.
Matthew joined Smith Bovill in February of 2020, with a practice focused on real estate legal services and civil litigation.
- Michigan, 2016
- Michigan State University College of Law
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Jurisprudence Awards: Legislative Drafting, Decedent’s Estates and Trusts, Professional Responsibility
- Central Michigan University
- B.S. magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Michigan Bar Association
- Litigation Section
- Probate and Estate Planning Section
- Real Estate Section
- Young Lawyers Section
- Saginaw County Bar Association